This medical-malpractice action concerns medical services negligently and tortiously provided to 49-year-old Jeffrey Brown before and during his hospitalization at St. Francis Hospital, in Columbus, Georgia, in December 2019, resulting in Jeffrey’s wrongful death. To view the full complaint, click here.
- Swisher v. Dostyar General Trading Company et al.
- Perron v. Village Podiatry Group
- Bell Law Firm Secures $4M for Georgia Woman Following Medical Negligence
- How a Misdiagnosed Stroke Led to a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Emory Johns Creek
- Midtown Atlanta Shooting Liability: What Questions Does This Event Raise for Medical Providers Prescribing Antipsychotics?