* The trial court subsequently granted defendant a new trial, and the parties settled shortly thereafter.
- $15,000,000 jury verdict against hospital for medical malpractice during a blood draw that led to client becoming quadriplegic.
- $9.2 Million jury verdict for wrongful death of a child from the discharge of a defective, dangerous handgun a/k/a “Saturday Night Special.”
- $4.3 Million jury verdict against hospital for medical malpractice arising out of a nuclear stress test that resulted in complex regional pain syndrome.
- $1.27 Million jury verdict in federal court wrongful death tractor-trailer case.
- Confidential Settlement in 2011 for bad faith case against an insurance company.
- $1 Million settlement of wrongful death Dram Shop (bar liability) case-Georgia’s largest dram shop settlement in 2010.
- $975,000 settlement in disputed liability wrongful death tractor-trailer case.
- $3.4 Million wrongful death settlement in motor vehicle collision with national courier company.
- $3 Million settlement for warehouse worker who suffered a crushed foot when a forklift struck him.
- $350,000 settlement of nursing home malpractice care.
- $100,000 (policy limits) personal injury case in 2009 for a pedestrian who was struck while crossing the street and suffered broken leg and hand.
- $175,000 settlement for motor vehicle collision involving mild traumatic brain injury.
- $429,000 verdict in State Court of Cherokee County for police officer who was rear ended by a box truck and suffered a spinal cord injury.
- Confidential Settlement against international air-line where passenger injured while boarding.
- $600,000 verdict in Greene County, Georgia against drunk driver who rolled his car injuring a passenger.
- $500,000 settlement for young woman who suffered a fractured vertebra after falling through a ceiling while on a sleepover with her friends.
- $275,000 verdict in State Court of Fulton County for car wreck victim who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury.
- $232,500 settlement for an elderly client whose neck was re-injured in a pedestrian/car wreck shortly after neck surgery.
- $200,000 settlement of case where merchandise fell down from shelves at a local retail establishment and caused client to suffer post-concussive syndrome.
- $165,000 settlement for car wreck victim who suffered a bulging lumbar disc
- $1,000,000 policy limit settlement for child who suffered a brain injury from a fall while on a closed hiking trail.
- Confidential settlement of chiropractic malpractice case.
Lewis v. D. Hays Trucking, Inc., 701 F.Supp.2d 1300 (2010).
Holloway v. The Travelers Indeem. Co. 761 F.Supp.2d 1371 (2010).
Kennedy v. Mathis, 676 S.E.2d 746 (2009).
Kilday v. Kennestone Physicians Center, L.P., 676 S.E.2d 271 (2009).
Anderson v. Cayes, 630 S.E.2d 441 (2006).
Nevitt v. CMD Reality Investment Fund IV, 639 S.E.2d 336 (2006).
Varsalona v. Auto-Owners Ins. Co., 637 S.E.2d 64 (2006).
Nair v. Aramark Food Service Corp., 625 S.E.2d 78 (2005).
Rogers v. Smith, 609 S.E.2d 218 (2005).
McClain v. George, 761 F.Supp.2d 1371 (2004).
Daniel v. Smith, 597 S.E.2d 432 (2004).
Rather v. Worrell, 581 S.E.2d 568 (2003).
Woody’s Steaks, LLC v. Pastoria, 584 S.E.2d 41 (2003).
Davis v. Blockbuster, Inc., 575 S.E.2d 1 (2002).
White v. Cauthen, 509 S.E.2d 140 (1998).
Northside Wood Flooring, Inc. v. Borst, 502 S.E.2d 508 (1998).