Injury Lawyer Known For Dedication to Injury Victims
- Attorney Lloyd Bell’s honest and aggressive representation has helped him earn a perfect 10/10 rating on Avvo.
- Legal professionals in Fayette County consider Bell Law Firm to be one of the best law firms in the area.
- Our award-winning lawyers are committed to giving each client the attention he or she deserves.
- Read our reviews to see why our former clients believe our attorneys are “the best Atlanta has to offer.”
- You can schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer at Bell Law Firm today!
Let us help you protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve. Learn more about our practice areas:
In Fayette County and across Georgia, if you’ve been injured because of another person’s negligence, an experienced Fayette County personal injury attorney can assess your case and help you determine your best legal option. The Bell Law Firm aggressively advocates on behalf of personal injury victims and their families. We’ve won justice – and compensation – for scores of accident victims.
Some injury victims may spend the rest of their lives in wheelchairs, unable to move one or all of their limbs. They may need to go through months or even years of physical therapy and rehabilitation to regain independence after an accident. In some cases, victims may experience depression and anxiety as a result of the accident, which could affect their relationships with other people.
Whether you’ve been injured in traffic, at work, by medical malpractice, or in some other circumstance – it could be anything from food poisoning to a dog bite – you’ll need an experienced Fayette County personal injury attorney’s help to prove your claim and obtain the compensation that victims of negligence are entitled to under the law.
Law Firm Offering Medical Malpractice Services Fayette County Since 1999
Medical Malpractice Attorney With the Legal Resources to Handle Complex Cases
- Our award-winning attorneys will come to you in the hospital or at home to discuss your case.
- Each of our clients receive honest legal advice and aggressive representation from one of our top lawyers.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has been called a “Super Lawyer” by Atlanta Magazine.
- Browse through our reviews to find out why Bell Law Firm is known as one of the best law firms in Georgia.
Every time you visit a doctor’s office, clinic, or hospital, you are putting your life in the hands of a healthcare provider. These healthcare providers are expected to treat each of their patients with the utmost care, but unfortunately, many patients are injured by the carelessness or negligence of a doctor, surgeon, nurse, or dentist.
Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose are two of the most common types of malpractice. It is very common for emergency room doctors to misdiagnose or fail to diagnose because they are often in a hurry to see as many patients as possible. As a result, they may not be thinking clearly or listening closely to the patient’s symptoms. Other types of malpractice include surgical errors, prescription errors, and birth injuries.
It’s important to note that a doctor cannot be accused of malpractice unless the mistake he made caused you harm. For example, let’s say a doctor tells a patient that his tumor is benign when in fact it is cancerous. As a result of this error, the patient does not receive chemotherapy or radiation treatment because he does not know he has cancer. Months later, he is correctly diagnosed by another doctor, but the cancer has progressed and is more serious. In this case, the mistake made by the doctor (misdiagnosing the patient’s condition) has caused the patient harm because he now has to deal with a more aggressive form of cancer.
If a healthcare provider’s mistake has left you injured, you may be able to file a medical malpractice claim to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact Bell Law Firm today to discuss your legal options.
Trial Attorney Who Has Successfully Won Dozens of Trucking Accident Verdicts
Truck Accident Attorney Helping Those Who Have Been Seriously Injured
- If you have been injured in a truck accident, you will need a top lawyer in Georgia fighting on your behalf.
- Our award-winning lawyers have the legal skills and experience to tackle complex truck accident cases.
- Bell Law Firm is known for being honest with clients while also providing them with aggressive representation.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has acted as the lead counsel on 75 different jury trials.
- Georgia Trend Magazine included Lloyd Bell on a list of Georgia’s “Legal Elite,” which recognizes the best attorneys in the state.
- Find out how we compare to other law firms by reading reviews left by our former clients.
Car accidents and truck accidents may seem similar, but when it comes to personal injury claims, they are very different. Truck accident cases present a number of complexities that are typically not a part of car accident cases. For example, it is usually fairly easy to determine who is liable in a car accident because it is typically one of the drivers. But, there are other parties that may be liable in a truck accident, which greatly complicates matters.
An attorney will need to carefully review the circumstances surrounding the accident to determine the cause. Then, he will need to gather evidence that proves liability. This may involve interviewing witnesses, obtaining copies of the police report, or even subpoenaing the trucking company for information regarding the driver and the truck’s maintenance schedule.
Handling this type of case without a personal injury attorney is not wise. If you have been injured in a truck accident, please call or email an attorney at Bell Law Firm to see what legal options are available to you.
Lawyer With Over Two Decades of Premises Liability Experience in Georgia
Premises Liability Lawyer Committed to Seeking Justice For Victims
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has been recognized as one of the top trial lawyers in the state.
- Lloyd Bell founded Bell Law Firm so he could provide honest and aggressive representation to those who had been injured by wrongdoers.
- If you work with Bell Law Firm, you will always be able to get in touch with your lawyer to discuss your case.
- Our award-winning attorneys work flexible hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Our former clients often leave reviews referring to us as one of the best law firms in the state.
Have you been injured on another person’s property? If so, you will need to understand the concept of premises liability in Georgia. Premises liability is a legal concept that refers to the property owner’s obligation to protect visitors from harm. Property owners are responsible for ensuring that there are no hazards on their property that could injure visitors. Some examples of hazards that could cause injuries include wet floors, snow or ice buildup, defective stairs, inadequate lighting, or poor security.
The legal concept of premises liability applies to all properties—both residential and commercial—and property owners in the state of Georgia. But, it’s important to note that property owners are not automatically held liable when injuries occur on their property. The victim must be able to show that the property owner was negligent in maintaining his property. This can be incredibly difficult, and the property owner may try to place some of the blame on you instead of accepting responsibility. This is why you will need help from an experienced personal injury attorney at Bell Law Firm.
Legal Services to Help You Rebuild Your Life After A Car Accident
Car Accident Attorney Dedicated to Clients in Fayette County
- Clients appreciate our honest and aggressive approach to helping them recover compensation.
- We are an award-winning law firm that has been recognized by our peers in the legal community and clients.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has a passion for helping those who are suffering from serious injuries.
- As a former insurance defense lawyer, Lloyd Bell is one of the best attorneys to have on your side when negotiating with the insurance company.
- Our top lawyers will fight tirelessly to help you get the compensation you need to move forward after a car accident.
- See how Bell Law Firm is different from other law firms by reading the reviews left by our former clients.
The injuries that car accident victims sustain can range in severity depending on a number of factors, including the speed of the vehicles, where the vehicle was struck, whether the victim was wearing his seatbelt, and where the victim was seated in the car. Some of the most common car accident injuries include whiplash, broken bones, soft tissue damage, herniated discs, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries.
Although some of these injuries may heal within the weeks or months after an accident, others will take far more time. In fact, victims may have to spend the rest of their lives dealing with the consequences of serious injuries such as traumatic brain injuries or spinal cord damage.
It can be difficult to calculate future medical expenses and lost wages that are related to your injuries, but this is one way that an attorney can help. If you have sustained injuries in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, contact Bell Law Firm today to review your case.
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries caused by the negligence of another individual in Atlanta, GA, don’t wait any longer to take legal action. Schedule a free consultation with our team of personal injury lawyers today. Our phone number is 855-253-1368, or you can fill out the confidential form on our website, located on the contact page. Here you will also find driving directions and a map showing the location of our office.
We value the close attorney-client relationship, and pride ourselves on the personalized attention that we pay to each case. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you reach a favorable settlement or verdict.