Injury Lawyer Representing Clients in the Atlanta Area
- Our award-winning attorneys have over 25 years of experience representing personal injury victims in Henry County.
- We pride ourselves on offering honest and aggressive representation to each of our clients.
- Our top lawyers only accept a handful of cases at a time so your case will always get the attention it deserves.
- We have been recognized as one of the best law firms in Henry County by former clients and our peers in the legal community.
- Take a look at our reviews to see why attorney Lloyd Bell has been called caring, professional, smart, and knowledgeable by former clients.
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at our law firm today to learn more about your legal options.
Some of our practice areas include:
When you are healing from a severe or catastrophic injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you need to work with an attorney you can trust. An experienced Henry County personal injury attorney at the Bell Law Firm can provide legal representation while you concentrate on returning to health.
If you have sustained injuries and believe a negligent party is to blame, contact the lawyers of Bell Law Firm today. Our skilled attorneys will obtain a copy of the police report, collect your medical documents, consult with accident reconstruction experts, and interview witnesses in order to prove the other driver was at fault for the accident. Then, our attorneys will begin negotiating with the correct parties to ensure you recover the compensation that you deserve for your injuries.
Speak with a top Henry County personal injury attorney today at the Bell Law Firm to get you the compensation you so rightfully deserve.
Law Firm Serving Medical Malpractice Victims In Henry County Since 1999
Medical Malpractice Lawyer Holding Medical Professionals Accountable
- Even though Lloyd Bell is one of the most sought after attorneys in the state, he still makes time to meet with clients in their homes or at the hospital.
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell has been called a “Super Lawyer” by Atlanta Magazine.
- Avvo has given Lloyd Bell the top rating of 10/10 partly because of the reviews left by former clients.
- Our lawyers have been able to secure millions of dollars in damages for clients because of their honest and aggressive legal representation.
- The legal community considers Bell Law Firm to be one of the best law firms in the state.
Nothing is more important than your health. But unfortunately, one mistake made by a doctor, nurse, surgeon, dentist, or other healthcare provider could put your health at risk. When a healthcare provider’s mistake causes a patient harm, this is known as medical malpractice.
There are many different types of medical malpractice claims, including misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, prescription errors, and surgical errors. Misdiagnosis is by far the most common type of medical malpractice, and typically occurs when a doctor fails to order the appropriate tests, does not ask the patient about his medical history, or does not listen when the patient lists the symptoms he is experiencing.
There are four elements of medical malpractice that must be proven by the victim. First, the victim must be able to show that he was the patient and the defendant was a healthcare provider. Second, the victim must show that a competent healthcare provider would not have made the mistake under similar circumstances. Finally, it must be proven that an injury occurred as a result of the healthcare provider’s mistake. Proving all four elements of medical malpractice can be difficult, which is why it’s imperative you work with an experienced attorney from Bell Law Firm.
Trial Attorney With Over Two Decades of Trucking Accident Experience
Truck Accident Lawyer Representing Victims in Henry County
- Our award-winning lawyers are dedicated to holding negligent truck drivers and employers accountable.
- Some law firms may not have the legal resources to investigate complex truck accident cases, but that’s not an issue for our attorneys.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has been recognized as one of the best in the state because of the honest and aggressive way he represents clients.
- Read through our reviews to learn how working with a top lawyer at Bell Law Firm can benefit you.
Have you ever sped up to pass a large truck on the road so you don’t have to drive besides it? You’re not alone—many people avoid driving near large trucks because they are well aware of the damage that these trucks are capable of causing. Truck accident victims may suffer a wide range of serious injuries, including lacerations, spinal cord damage, head trauma, internal injuries, broken ribs, whiplash, and fractured bones. Some of these injuries may heal in matter of weeks or months, but others could affect the victim for the rest of his life.
Many of these catastrophic truck accidents are caused by negligence, which means they could have easily been avoided. If you have sustained injuries in a truck accident, talk to a lawyer to determine whether negligence was to blame. If your attorney can prove that the truck driver, trucking company, parts manufacturer, or another party was negligent, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Lawyer Committed to Helping Premises Liability Victims With Serious Injuries
Premises Liability Attorney Fighting Tirelessly for Victims
- Attorney Lloyd Bell founded Bell Law Firm so he could dedicate his life to helping people who have been injured by another person’s negligence.
- Each client receives Lloyd Bell’s personal cell phone number so they can get in touch with an award-winning lawyer whenever the need arises.
- Our top attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t have to pay unless we are able to recover compensation for you.
- Find out why we are considered one of the best law firms in the state by reading the reviews on our website.
- During a free consultation, you will receive honest legal advice from one of our aggressive and skilled lawyers.
If you have been invited onto someone else’s property, you assume that the property owner has done everything in his power to ensure that the property is safe for all visitors. After all, property owners are legally required to maintain safe conditions on their properties to protect visitors. However, if you are injured while on the person’s property, you may be able to file a premises liability claim to hold them liable for your injuries.
What kind of accidents can occur on another person’s property? Many premises liability lawsuits involve dog bites, swimming pool accidents, faulty elevators or escalators, defective stairs, inadequate lighting or security, or slip and falls. Victims can sustain these injuries anywhere from a neighbor’s private residence to a public shopping mall. As long as the injuries occur on someone else’s property, victims can file a premises liability claim, regardless of whether it was a residential or commercial property.
If you have sustained injuries while lawfully visiting another person’s property, speak with the attorneys at Bell Law Firm right away. Our attorneys can handle even the most complex premises liability cases to ensure you recover the compensation you deserve.
Legal Services For Car Accident Victims Provided By Passionate Attorneys
Car Accident Lawyer Focused on Helping Clients Recover Compensation
- Prior to starting Bell Law Firm, Lloyd Bell worked as an insurance defense lawyer, so he has a unique skillset that other attorneys lack.
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell has received recognition from Atlanta Magazine and Georgia Trend Magazine.
- Lloyd Bell was also given the “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is an honor that is only given to the best lawyers.
- Clients appreciate that we are always honest with them about their legal options after a car accident.
- Our former clients often write positive reviews to thank us for helping them recover compensation.
- We became known as one of the top law firms partly due to the aggressive approach we take during negotiations and trials.
Car accidents happen everyday on streets, interstates, and highways across the country. Some of the most common causes of car accidents include distracted driving, speeding, intoxicated driving, and failure to obey traffic laws. All of these causes have one thing in common: negligence. If a negligent driver causes a car accident, he may be held liable for any injuries that occur as a result.
Don’t try to handle a car accident claim without the help of an attorney. It’s recommended that you contact a personal injury attorney immediately following a car accident. This is ideal so the attorney has plenty of time to investigate the cause of the accident and identify the liable parties. It’s also beneficial because the at-fault driver’s insurance company may contact you soon after the accident, but you shouldn’t speak to them without an attorney. If you have been injured in a car accident involving a negligent driver, contact Bell Law Firm today.
If you have been injured in Atlanta, GA, including in Fulton County, Henry County, or Cobb County, please reach out to one of our personal injury lawyers to learn how we can protect your rights and serve you. You can reach our office by phone at 855-253-1368 today to schedule an initial free consultation. You can also contact our personal injury attorneys by filling out the online form located here on our website.