Injury Lawyer Representing Clients In The Atlanta Area
- The honest and aggressive team at Bell Law Firm has over 25 years of experience helping injury victims in Fulton County.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has the best rating possible on Avvo—a perfect 10/10—thanks in part to the reviews left by former clients.
- Lloyd Bell is one of the top attorneys in Fulton County, but he still has time to make home or hospital visits to see his clients when they need him.
- The founder of our award-winning law firm, Lloyd Bell, was included on Atlanta Magazine’s list of “Super Lawyers” in 2005 and 2006.
- Each of our clients gets the cell phone number of his or her lawyer. This commitment to our clients is one way we set ourselves apart from other law firms.
Some of our firm’s practice areas include:
The amount of compensation a personal injury victim may be awarded hinges on the details of each case. In Georgia, if you are injured by another person’s negligence, you qualify to seek full compensation for your medical care, lost income, and any other related losses or damages. You will, however, require the knowledge and skills that an experienced Fulton County personal injury attorney offers. The Bell Law Firm offers genuine hope to the victims of personal injury in Fulton County and throughout the state.
Our personal injury attorneys can review your case to determine whether another party played a role in your accident. You will not be able to recover compensation unless you can prove that someone else was responsible. Attorneys can subpoena property owners for security tapes, interview witnesses, or consult with accident reconstruction experts. With the help of an attorney, you may be able to recover the compensation you deserve after your injury.
If you have been injured by negligence – or if you are injured by negligence in the future – put an experienced personal injury lawyer at the Bell Law Firm to work for you.
Law Firm With A Mission to Help Medical Malpractice Victims
Medical Malpractice Attorney With A History of Winning Favorable Verdicts
- Attorney Lloyd Bell is one of the best medical malpractice lawyers because of his background in science.
- Our award-winning attorneys have helped victims of medical malpractice recover millions of dollars in compensation.
- Unlike other law firms, we are always honest with our clients, which is why we often receive positive reviews.
- Top attorney Lloyd Bell is aggressive in the courtroom and will stop at nothing to help you seek justice.
- Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at Bell Law Firm to discuss your case and learn about your legal options.
No one is perfect—not even doctors, dentists, surgeons, nurses, and other healthcare providers. Unfortunately, when these individuals make mistakes, the results can be tragic. Did a doctor prescribe the wrong medication to you? Did a nurse administer the wrong amount of medication? Did a surgeon make an error when operating on you? If one of these mistakes has caused you harm, you may be able to file a medical malpractice claim against the negligent healthcare provider.
However, some mistakes are not considered medical malpractice. To prove that medical malpractice has occurred, the victim must show that a competent healthcare provider would not have made the same mistake under the same circumstances. The victim must also be able to prove that he has sustained injuries as a result of the mistake. Proving both of these elements of a medical malpractice claim can be difficult, which is why it’s important that you work with an attorney. The experienced attorneys at Bell Law Firm can consult with medical experts to determine whether medical malpractice has occurred and if so, how to prove it. Don’t let a negligent doctor get away with harming the patients he is supposed to be helping—contact an attorney today.
Trial Attorney Representing Truck Accident Victims in Fulton County Since 1999
Truck Accident Lawyer With Impressive Legal Skills
- Georgia Trend Magazine included attorney Lloyd Bell on a list of Georgia’s “Legal Elite,” which recognized the top lawyers in the state.
- Our award-winning attorneys will provide you with honest and aggressive representation through every step of the legal process.
- The legal community has recognized us as one of the best personal injury law firms in the state.
- To learn more about working with a lawyer at Bell Law Firm, read the reviews on our website.
Truck drivers are under a lot of pressure to travel a great distance in as little time as possible. As a result of this pressure, many truck drivers may make poor decisions that lead to serious, and sometimes fatal, accidents. Even if the truck driver is driving responsibly, there are other factors that could contribute to truck accidents. For example, the truck driver may lose control of the truck if the cargo is not loaded properly or if a defective tire blows while he speeds down the highway.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, you may find it difficult to determine who was liable for the crash. A number of parties, including the truck driver, trucking company, maintenance company, and parts manufacturer, may be held responsible for your injuries. But, each of these parties may attempt to deflect blame instead of taking responsibility. This is one of the many reasons why you will need a truck accident attorney if you have been injured in a crash. Let the attorneys at Bell Law Firm help you seek justice against the negligent parties responsible for the truck accident.
Lawyer With Over Two Decades of Premises Liability Experience
Premises Liability Attorney Holding Wrongdoers Responsible
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has been awarded the “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is only given to the top lawyers in the country.
- Our peers in the legal community consider us to be one of the top law firms in the area.
- Even though he is one of the best attorneys in the state, Lloyd Bell still makes time to visit clients in the hospital or at home if necessary.
- You can learn more about our honest and aggressive approach by reading the reviews on our website.
- If you work with an award-winning lawyer at Bell Law Firm, you won’t have to pay unless we help you recover compensation.
Property owners are legally obligated to ensure that their property does not have any hazards that may harm visitors. Therefore, if you injure yourself while on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the property owner accountable for your injuries.
Premises liability cases are often associated with slip and fall accidents. This is one type of accident that may occur on another person’s property, but it’s not the only one. Premises liability cases may involve dog bites, assaults caused by inadequate security, falls caused by inadequate lighting, swimming pool accidents, and accidents caused by the accumulation of snow or ice.
But, if you have sustained an injury on another person’s property, you are not automatically entitled to compensation. The victim must be able to prove that the hazardous condition that caused the injury existed because of the property owner’s negligence. Doing so can be extremely challenging—that is, unless you have the help of an experienced attorney. Let our attorneys gather evidence, prove liability, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Legal Services For Car Accident Injury Victims in Fulton County
Car Accident Attorney Highly Respected in the Legal Community
- Attorney Lloyd Bell spent three years as an insurance defense lawyer, so he knows the best negotiation strategies to use with insurance companies.
- Our peers consider Bell Law Firm to be one of the top law firms in the state, and based on our reviews, our clients agree!
- Our aggressive attorneys will not back down when it comes to recovering the compensation that you deserve after a car accident.
- Schedule a free consultation with one of our award-winning lawyers today to receive honest legal advice regarding your case.
Many car accident victims assume that they won’t need an attorney to handle their personal injury claim, but that’s not true. Although it is not legally required to work with an attorney, it is strongly recommended if you want to recover the maximum amount of compensation available. Why? An attorney can immediately step in and start to gather evidence that will help him prove who was at fault in the accident. Then, a personal injury attorney can handle the negotiations with the insurance company to ensure that you are not taken advantage of by insurance adjusters. If you are unable to reach a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company, a personal injury attorney can prepare the case for trial and present it in court in front of a small jury.
Even claims for minor car accidents can become more complicated if the other driver refuses to accept responsibility or if the authenticity of your injuries is being questioned. Avoid all of these obstacles that may get in the way of obtaining the compensation you deserve by contacting an attorney at Bell Law Firm as soon as possible after the car accident.
Have you sustained an injury or lost a loved one because of another person’s negligence? Please schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers today to discuss your case. We are proud to serve clients in the Atlanta, GA area. You can reach our law office at 855-253-1368 or enter your information in the online form on our website.