Injury Lawyer Representing Clients in Douglas County
- Since it was founded in 1999, Bell Law Firm has been considered one of the best law firms in Douglas County.
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell has been recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine, Atlanta Magazine, and Martindale-Hubbell.
- Learn more about the honest and aggressive representation provided by our attorneys by reading our client reviews.
- If you work with Bell Law Firm, you won’t have to pay your lawyer unless you receive compensation through a settlement or trial verdict.
- Our top lawyers offer free consultations to personal injury victims in Douglas County.
Our attorneys have handled many different types of personal injury cases. Some of our personal injury practice areas include:
When you are healing from a severe or catastrophic injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you need to work with a skilled and knowledgeable attorney that you can trust. An experienced Douglas County personal injury attorney at the Bell Law Firm can provide precise legal representation while you concentrate on healing and returning to good health. Speak with a skilled Douglas County personal injury attorney today at the Bell Law Firm if your personal injury happened for any of the following reasons:
- a collision with a negligent driver, bicyclist, or motorcyclist
- a workplace or construction-related accident or injury
- an incident of medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, or elder abuse
- a spinal cord or traumatic brain injury or any catastrophic injury caused by a slip-and-fall
- an accident caused by another party’s negligence that resulted in a loved one’s wrongful death
- any personal injury caused by the negligence of another person or persons
Law Firm Representing Medical Malpractice Victims Since 1999
Medical Malpractice Lawyer Who Has Helped Clients Recover Millions
- Attorney Lloyd Bell is rated a 10/10 on Avvo, a website that rates lawyers based partially on their reviews.
- Our award-winning attorneys aren’t afraid to take your case to trial—in fact, Lloyd Bell has tried over 75 cases in court.
- Lloyd Bell has a background in science, so he is able to understand difficult medical concepts that a lawyer from another law firm might not comprehend.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the top law firms in the state of Georgia.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys have been recognized as some of the best in the state.
Every year, many people suffer serious injuries caused by healthcare providers’ mistakes. If your health has suffered because of a healthcare provider’s mistake, you may be able to file a medical malpractice claim to recover compensation for your injuries.
Diagnosing and treating patients can be challenging, even for experienced doctors, nurses, and surgeons. Some of the most common mistakes made by healthcare providers include misdiagnosing a condition, failing to diagnose a condition, or making surgical or prescription errors. These healthcare providers may make mistakes because of fatigue, inexperience, complacency, or faulty equipment. In emergency room settings, healthcare providers often make mistakes because they are pressured to see a large number of patients in a short time period.
Regardless of the reason, if a healthcare provider’s mistake has caused the patient harm, he may be entitled to compensation. If you believe you have been injured by a careless or negligent doctor, speak to the attorneys at Bell Law Firm at once. Medical malpractice cases can be extremely complex, so you will need an experienced attorney on your side.
Trial Attorney Who Produces Consistent Results For Trucking Accident Clients
Truck Accident Lawyer With A Passion For Helping the Injured
- Our award-winning attorneys are willing to come to you at your home or in the hospital so you don’t have to fit us into your busy schedule.
- Our top lawyers aren’t intimidated by the idea of negotiating with large trucking companies or their insurance companies.
- Lloyd Bell founded Bell Law Firm so he could provide honest and aggressive legal representation to victims with serious injuries.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell was listed as a “Super Lawyer” in Atlanta Magazine, a title only given to the best lawyers.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn why our clients chose us over other law firms.
The trucking industry is heavily regulated by both federal and state governments. These regulations control how much cargo a truck can transport at once, how long a driver can spend behind the wheel without taking a break, and how often a truck should be inspected. Truck accidents can occur for a number of reasons, but it is likely that if you were not at fault, the accident occurred because the driver or the driver’s employer violated some type of regulation.
Determining who is liable and why is a complicated process. For example, let’s say your attorney concludes that the truck driver was fatigued at the time of the accident. He will then need to determine if the employer should also be held liable and if the driver’s fatigue was a result of overscheduling. Getting to the bottom of why the accident occurred, who is liable, and why those parties should be held liable cannot be done without an experienced attorney. If you have been injured in a truck accident, focus on your recovery and let an attorney from Bell Law Firm handle your personal injury case.
Lawyer With Over 25 Years of Premises Liability Experience
Premises Liability Attorney Helping You Recover Damages
- Attorney Lloyd Bell is known as one of the best trial lawyers in the state.
- Clients love that our attorneys provide honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
- Bell Law Firm, which was founded by award-winning lawyer Lloyd Bell, is one of the top law firms in the state.
- Our former clients often leave us glowing reviews to thank us for our legal services.
If you have been injured in a dog bite accident, slip and fall, swimming pool accident, or incident involving defective stairs, poor lighting or inadequate security, you may be able to file a premises liability lawsuit against the person who owns the property where the accident took place.
Premises liability is a legal concept that refers to the property owner’s obligation to maintain safe conditions on his property. If the property owner fails to fulfill this obligation, he may be held accountable when any of his visitors are injured by a hazardous condition.
However, the law requires that you prove the property owner was negligent before you are able to recover compensation for your injuries. To do so, you must be able to show that the property owner was responsible for creating the hazardous condition, aware of the hazardous condition, or should have been aware of the hazardous condition. The last one can be a bit tricky—to prove that a property owner should have known about a hazard, you must show that a reasonable property owner would have known about it, so therefore the defendant’s lack of awareness shows negligence.
If you have sustained injuries on another person’s property, discuss your case with a premises liability lawyer right away. This is a very complex area of personal injury law, so you should only work with the top attorneys at Bell Law Firm.
Legal Services For Those Who Have Been Injured In Car Accidents
Car Accident Attorney Seeking Justice For Victims
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell gives his cell phone number to each of his clients.
- Lloyd Bell is an honest and aggressive lawyer that goes above and beyond for his clients, and will even schedule consultations with you in your home or at the hospital.
- Our top law firm only handles a select number of cases at once so we can give each client the attention he or she needs.
- Our lawyers have successfully recovered millions for our clients, which is why we are one of the best law firms in Georgia.
Take a look at our reviews to see what clients have to say about working with our attorneys.
Car accidents can cause a wide range of serious injuries. Many people who have been injured in a car accident make the mistake of handling the personal injury claim without an attorney’s help. But, doing so can be a costly mistake. An attorney can help you in a number of ways following a car accident. If liability is being questioned, an attorney can interview witnesses, hire accident reconstruction experts, and review photographic evidence to prove the other driver was at fault for the accident. Your attorney will also handle the negotiations with the insurance company so you don’t accidentally make an incriminating statement or accept an offer that is too low.
How will you even know that an offer is too low? Simply ask your attorney. Many car accident victims fail to account for future medical expenses that they may incur as a result of their injuries. Because of this, they end up taking an offer that is far too low to pay all of their medical expenses. There are no “do-overs” when it comes to personal injury claims, so do it the right way the first time by working with an experienced personal injury attorney.
If you would like to meet with one of our personal injury lawyers to discuss your legal options and learn more about our legal services, please call us at 855-253-1368 today to schedule a free consultation. You can also contact the personal injury attorneys in our law office by filling out the online form on our website.