Injury Lawyer Helping Clients in Clayton County
- Unlike other law firms, we only focus on a handful of cases at a time so we can ensure our clients get the attention that they deserve.
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell has served as lead counsel in over 75 jury trials in the United States.
- Lloyd Bell has been recognized as one of the best lawyers in Atlanta, being named as a member of Georgia’s “Legal Elite” and one of the “Super Lawyers” in the area.
- If you work with Bell Law Firm, you are guaranteed to receive honest and aggressive representation from a highly skilled lawyer.
- Reviews written by our former clients refer to Lloyd Bell as caring, knowledgeable, professional, and smart.
- Our top attorneys offer free consultations to personal injury victims.
Our Atlanta, GA law office has a number of different practice areas, including:
A severe personal injury can happen to anyone at any time. You can be severely injured in an automobile or truck collision or in some other sudden accident, without warning, and it can entirely disrupt your life. You may have to stop working – permanently or temporarily – and you may spend weeks or months recovering from your injuries. But even a few days of lost wages can create a genuine hardship for a lot of working people in the state of Georgia. However, there is real hope – and legal recourse – for the victims of personal injury. If you’ve been injured by the negligence of a car or truck driver, a property owner, or even a doctor, let an experienced Clayton County personal injury attorney at the Bell Law Firm review the details of your case, explain your rights and options, and provide the legal advice and representation that a victim of negligence truly needs.
Law Firm Committed to Helping Victims of Medical Malpractice
Medical Malpractice Lawyer With An Understanding of Complex Medical Issues
- Our award-winning medical malpractice lawyers are dedicated to seeking justice for our clients.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has obtained dozens of record verdicts and settlements for his clients due to his honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Our law firm has been recognized as one of the best personal injury law firms in the state.
- Lloyd Bell is a lawyer who believes there is no greater joy than helping those who are in need.
- If you have been a victim of medical malpractice, you will need a team of top attorneys fighting on your behalf.
- The reviews on our website speak for themselves—read them today to learn how we’ve helped other clients.
If a patient has been harmed by a doctor, it’s possible that the patient will be able to recover compensation for his injuries by filing a medical malpractice claim. But, there are four elements that the victim must be able to prove if he expects to recover compensation. He must establish that there was a doctor-patient relationship between himself and the defendant. Next, he must be able to show that the doctor did not exercise the proper standard of care. This can be proven by showing that another competent doctor would not have made the mistake if he was put in the same situation. Finally, the victim must have evidence that the harm he has suffered occurred as a result of the healthcare provider’s mistake.
It is very difficult to prove each of these elements, which is what makes medical malpractice cases so complex. If you work with an attorney, you will have access to medical experts who can provide testimony that supports your claim. This is one of the many reasons why you will need to work with a skilled lawyer if you plan on pursuing legal action against a negligent doctor. To discuss your case and learn more about your legal options, contact Bell Law Firm today.
Trial Attorney Fighting Tirelessly on Behalf of Those Injured In Truck Accidents
Trucking Accident Lawyer Who Has Achieved National Recognition
- Attorney Lloyd Bell was awarded the prestigious “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is the top award that a lawyer can receive.
- Our award-winning law firm has been dedicated to helping the injured in Clayton County since 1999.
- If you have been injured in a truck accident, you will need honest and aggressive representation from a skilled team of attorneys.
- Our former clients often leave positive reviews about their experience working with our knowledgeable lawyers—read them here on our website.
- As one of the best law firms in the state, we are committed to helping truck accident victims recover the compensation they deserve.
Truck accidents are those that involve 18-wheelers, tractor trailers, tanker trucks, delivery trucks, or any other truck that is used to carry goods. These accidents are typically much more serious than accidents involving standard-sized cars because of the size of commercial trucks. Even if the truck is not traveling at a high speed, it can still cause a great deal of damage if it makes contact with another vehicle on the road.
Truck accident victims may suffer devastating injuries, including spinal cord damage, brain injuries, and fractured bones. If you have sustained any type of injury in a truck accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. But before you attempt to recover compensation, you will need to figure out who was at fault for the injury. Was it the truck driver? Or the trucking company? Could it have been a parts manufacturer’s fault for producing a defective product? Our attorneys can help you determine who should be held liable for your injuries. Then, our attorneys will begin aggressively fighting on your behalf to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Lawyer Dedicated to Helping Clients Recover Compensation Following a Premises Liability Injury
Premises Liability Lawyer Aggressively Pursuing Justice On Your Behalf
- Premises liability cases are often complex, which means you will need honest and aggressive representation from one of the top personal injury law firms.
- After our team reviews your case, our attorneys will immediately begin pursuing the compensation that you deserve.
- Lloyd Bell, the founder of our law firm, has been recognized as one of the most skilled trial lawyers in Georgia.
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell gives his cell phone number to each and every client.
- Lloyd Bell is a former insurance defense lawyer, so he knows the best way to approach and negotiate with insurance companies involved in premises liability cases.
Premises liability is a legal concept that holds property owners responsible for injuries that occur on their property. There are many different situations that may lead to a premises liability lawsuit, including dog bites, swimming pool accidents, slip and falls, inadequate security, poor lighting, defective stairs, and wet floors.
In order to recover compensation, you must be able to prove that the property owner was negligent, and that this negligence directly caused your injuries. Negligence can be proven in one of three ways. First, you may be able to show that the property owner (or one of his employees) created the hazard, but did not take action to warn visitors of it or remedy the situation. Second, you can show that the property owner (or one of his employees) knew about the hazard, but did not take action to prevent injuries. Finally, you may be able to show that although the property owner was not aware of the hazard, he should have known about it.
Proving liability can be challenging in premises liability cases, which is why you will need to work with an attorney who has experience handling this type of personal injury claim. The attorneys at Bell Law Firm have years of experience in premises liability law—contact them today to discuss your case.
Legal Services For Those Injured in Car Accidents
Car Accident Lawyer With Over 25 Years of Experience
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell has been recognized for his superior legal skill and ethical standards.
- Avvo, a website that rates lawyers, has given Lloyd Bell a perfect 10/10 score partly due to positive reviews left by former clients.
- Our top attorneys will do what it takes to ensure you are fully and fairly compensated after a car accident.
- You will need honest and aggressive legal representation from one of the best law firms in Georgia to handle the negotiations with the insurance company.
- Let a lawyer from Bell Law Firm help you seek justice against those who were responsible for the car accident.
No two car accidents are alike. Some car accidents result in a significant amount of property damage, while others do not cause any noticeable damage at all. One thing that the vast majority of car accidents have in common is injuries. It is very likely that you will sustain injuries if you are involved in a car accident. Your injuries may be minor—such as cuts and bruises—or they may be severe—such as traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord damage. If you have sustained any type of injury in a car accident caused by another person’s negligence, you have the right to file a personal injury claim and recover compensation.
Car accident victims may be able to recover compensation for any current or future medical expenses they have incurred as a result of their injuries. They can also recover damages for current and future lost wages if they have had to take time off of work because of their injuries. If the victim has emotionally suffered, the defendant may have to compensate him for his pain and suffering as well.
If you have been involved in a car accident, reach out to an attorney at Bell Law Firm to determine whether it is appropriate for you to file a personal injury claim.
If you have been injured and believe another person’s negligence is to blame, please schedule a free consultation with our team of personal injury lawyers by calling 855-253-1368 today. Or, you can fill out the online form on our website, located on the “Contact Us” page, where you will also find driving directions and a map of our location. We are proud to serve people throughout the city of Atlanta, including those who are in Clayton, Fulton, Fayette, Henry, and Dekalb Counties.