Injury Lawyer Fighting For Victims In Gwinnett County
- Attorney Lloyd Bell is proud to be scored a perfect 10/10 on the lawyer rating website Avvo.
- Other legal professionals consider Lloyd Bell to be one of the top trial lawyers in Gwinnett County.
- Our award-winning law firm has a reputation of providing honest and aggressive representation to personal injury victims.
- To learn more about working with our attorneys, feel free to read the reviews left by some of our former personal injury clients.
- As one of the best law firms in Gwinnett County, we take pride in holding negligent individuals accountable for the harm they have caused.
We are proud to provide legal services to any client who has been injured in the Atlanta area. We have experience helping clients in a number of different practice areas, including:
When you are recovering from a serious injury caused by another person’s negligence, the prospect of dealing at the same time with the state of Georgia’s legal system can be daunting. You’ll need to work with an attorney you can trust, an experienced Gwinnett County personal injury attorney who can handle the legal matters while you focus on the top priority – your health.
Many injury victims will need compensation to help them cover their medical expenses, lost wages, as well as emotional pain and suffering. But, proving that your injury was caused by another person’s negligence may be challenging if the at-fault party refuses to accept blame. Contact an attorney as soon as possible and let them handle the legal aspects of your case so you can focus solely healing during the long road to recovery.
Speak with a skilled Gwinnett County personal injury attorney today at the Bell Law Firm.
Law Firm With A Track Record of Success in Medical Malpractice Cases
Medical Malpractice Lawyer With the Legal Skills to Handle the Most Complex Cases
- Top attorney Lloyd Bell has a scientific background, which helps him explain complex medical concepts to jurors.
- We have won millions of dollars in compensation for victims of medical malpractice, which is why we are considered to be one of the best law firms in Georgia.
- Bell Law Firm frequently receives positive reviews from clients who have worked with our attorneys in the past.
- If you have been injured by a medical professional, you will need honest and aggressive legal representation from an award-winning lawyer.
- Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t have to pay unless we help you recover compensation.
Medical malpractice can happen anywhere in Georgia from a walk-in clinic to doctors’ offices or an emergency room at the local hospital. It can also take many forms. Some of the most common forms of medical malpractice are prescription errors, surgical errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, and birth injuries. If you believe you are a victim of medical malpractice, it’s important to discuss your case with an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
Our attorneys will immediately begin to investigate your case to gather evidence needed to prove that medical malpractice occurred. An attorney does not only need to prove that a mistake was made, but also that the mistake was a result of the doctor’s failure to exercise the proper standard of care. To prove this, your attorney will most likely need to call upon medical experts who can state with certainty that a competent doctor would not have made the mistake under similar circumstances.
Medical malpractice is one of the most complex areas of personal injury law, so you should never trust an inexperienced or unqualified attorney with your case. Contact the team at Bell Law Firm today to discuss your legal options with our experienced attorneys.
Trial Attorney With Over 25 Years of Trucking Accident Experience
Truck Accident Lawyer Serving Victims in Gwinnett County
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell founded Bell Law Firm in 1999 to help victims with serious injuries rebuild their lives.
- Unlike other law firms, we give our clients direct access to their attorneys so they can discuss their case with a lawyer at any time.
- Lloyd Bell was given the top “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is only awarded to the best lawyers in the U.S.
- Our clients often leave reviews to tell us how much they appreciated our honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
Colliding with another car on the road is scary enough, but when the motor vehicle that is about to crash into your car is an 18-wheeler truck, the experience can be traumatic. Truck accidents can cause serious injuries and fatalities, which is one of the reasons why there are state and federal trucking regulations in place. These regulations are supposed to make our streets safer by ensuring that trucks are well-maintained and truck drivers are well-rested before they take the wheel.
However, some drivers and trucking companies choose not to comply with these regulations. This can be difficult, but not impossible to prove with the help of an attorney who can subpoena information from the trucking company to determine the cause of the accident.
Accidents can still occur even when the trucking company complies with all regulations. A small driver error could be disastrous when the driver is behind the wheel of a massive truck. A defective part on the truck may malfunction and cause the driver to lose control of his truck. These are just a few of the possible causes of truck accidents. If you have been injured in a truck accident and believe negligence was to blame, speak to an attorney about your case as soon as possible.
Lawyer Dedicated to Helping Premises Liability Injury Victims Get Back on Their Feet
Premises Liability Attorney Holding Property Owners Accountable
- Premises liability law can be complicated, so it’s imperative that you seek honest and aggressive legal representation from a top lawyer in Georgia.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has been recognized for his impressive legal skills on a local and national level.
- Our award-winning attorneys have the legal resources to investigate even the most complex premises liability claims.
- Bell Law Firm only takes on a small number of cases at once so our lawyers have time to help each client achieve the best possible outcome.
- Our former clients talk about what sets us apart from other law firms in the reviews on our website.
When you visit another person’s property, whether it be a neighbor’s private home or your favorite clothing store, you expect that the property owner has fulfilled his legal obligation to maintain safe conditions on the property. Unfortunately, many property owners fail to do so. If you are injured as a result of an owner’s failure to keep his property safe, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and more under the state’s premises liability laws.
Premises liability law can be complex, which is why you should always work with an experienced attorney if you have sustained injuries on another person’s property. The property owner’s insurance company will most likely attempt to show that you were partially or completely responsible for your injuries. You must be able to present a strong case that shows the property owner either knew or should have known about the hazard that caused your injuries.
An experienced attorney from Bell Law Firm can help you gather evidence related to the accident, identify the liable parties, and negotiate with the insurance company to recover the compensation that you deserve.
Legal Services Available to Gwinnett County Car Accident Victims Since 1999
Car Accident Attorney Known For His Commitment to Clients
- Attorney Lloyd Bell previously worked as an insurance defense lawyer, so he knows the best ways to work with insurance adjusters after a car accident.
- Our top attorneys are committed to providing clients with honest legal advice and aggressive representation at all times.
- Don’t hesitate to schedule a free consultation with the award-winning lawyers at Bell Law Firm.
- Learn about the many ways that we differentiate ourselves from other law firms by reading the reviews on our website.
The vast majority of car accidents are caused by driver negligence, which can take many forms including driving while distracted or intoxicated, speeding, or ignoring traffic signs and lights. If you have been injured because of a negligent driver, you may have the right to recover compensation for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more.
After an auto accident, victims will probably be contacted by the at-fault driver’s insurance company to discuss what happened. It is strongly recommended that you do not give a statement about the accident, or answer any questions until you have hired an attorney. Insurance companies want to lower the value of your claim as much as possible by attempting to prove that you are at fault for that your injuries do not exist. Anything that you say to an insurance adjuster can be taken out of context and used to prove that you should not receive the settlement that you deserve.
Don’t hurt your chances of recovering compensation by speaking to an insurance company. Contact Bell Law Firm immediately after an accident so an attorney can protect your rights and help you reach a favorable outcome in your case.
If you are suffering from injuries that were caused by another person’s negligence in Atlanta, GA, please schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers by calling 855-253-1368 today. You can also contact a personal injury attorney in our office by filling out the online form on our website.