Injury Lawyer Fighting For Injury Victims in Georgia
- Lloyd Bell is a seasoned attorney who has been rated a perfect 10/10 on Avvo.
- Our law firm is proud to be considered one of the best personal injury law firms in Dekalb County.
- You can read honest reviews about our team of attorneys from some of our past clients right here on our website.
- Our aggressive lawyers have helped clients win millions of dollars in compensation.
- If you are interested in working with a top personal injury lawyer, schedule a free consultation with our award-winning law firm today.
Some of our firm’s practice areas include:
In the state of Georgia, anyone who is injured by someone else’s negligence may seek full compensation for medical costs, lost wages, and all other losses and damages triggered by the accident. However, a personal injury victim will need the aggressive legal advocacy that an experienced Dekalb County personal injury attorney can provide.
Personal injury victims may be able to recover damages, including compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and emotional pain and suffering. Filing a claim can be confusing, but an attorney can protect your rights and walk you through every step of the process. Our attorneys will even handle the negotiations with the negligent parties, so you can rest assured knowing that an aggressive legal professional is fighting tirelessly on your behalf.
An attorney at the Bell Law Firm can examine the details of your case, give you forthright, honest legal advice, and if necessary, fight tenaciously on your behalf to protect your rights and win the compensation you deserve.
Law Firm Serving Medical Malpractice Clients in Dekalb County Since 1999
Medical Malpractice Attorney With Over Two Decades of Experience
- Medical malpractice cases can be extremely complicated, which is why you need one of the top attorneys in the state.
- Our award-winning lawyers will stop at nothing to achieve the best outcome in your case.
- Our law firm has a history of winning multi-million dollar verdicts in medical malpractice cases.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has a passion for helping those who have been harmed by negligent medical professionals.
- Unlike other law firms, we provide each of our clients with direct access to their lawyer at all times.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn more about our honest and aggressive legal representation.
Healthcare providers such as doctors, surgeons, nurses, and dentists go through years of training before they are allowed to treat patients. Despite all of this training, these healthcare providers can still make mistakes. If a healthcare provider makes a mistake that leads to an injury or fatality, he may have committed medical malpractice.
When you think of medical malpractice, you may think of a surgeon operating on the wrong patient or making an error during surgery. These are two types of medical malpractice, but they are far from the only types. Other examples include prescribing or administering the wrong medication, prescribing or administering the wrong amount of medication, failing to diagnose a patient’s condition, and misdiagnosing a patient’s condition, which is the most common type of medical malpractice.
Doctors are supposed to help patients recover, not cause them harm. If a negligent doctor or other healthcare provider has caused you harm, speak to a medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible to discuss your legal options.
Trial Attorney With A History of Winning Large Verdicts For Truck Accident Clients
Truck Accident Lawyer Committed to Fighting on Behalf of the Injured
- Atlanta Magazine named attorney Lloyd Bell a “Super Lawyer” in the state of Georgia.
- Lloyd Bell has also received the “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is the top rating that can be given to attorneys.
- Lloyd Bell has handled over 75 jury trials in his career, which has helped him earn the reputation of being one of the best trial lawyers in the state.
- Our award-winning law firm provides honest and aggressive legal representation to each and every truck accident victim.
- Find out why our clients choose us over other law firms in the area by reading the reviews on our website.
There are a number of federal regulations that have been put in place to prevent truck accidents, including restrictions on how often companies can schedule drivers and how they should maintain their trucks. But unfortunately, these regulations are still not enough to completely prevent truck accidents from occurring. Some accidents are simply caused by driver error, while others occur as a result of the trucking company violating one of these federal regulations. Either way, if negligence was to blame for the truck accident, victims may be entitled to compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Because trucks are so much larger than standard vehicles, truck accident victims often suffer serious injuries in a collision. Some of the most common injuries include spinal cord damage, head trauma, and fractured bones. Recovering from these injuries may take months—in some cases, even years—and the cost of treatment will not come cheap. Because of this, it’s imperative that you work with an experienced Deklab County personal injury attorney who can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Lawyer Prepared to Fight Tirelessly For Premises Liability Injury Victims
Premises Liability Attorney With Extensive Knowledge and Experience
- Property owners may try to deny responsibility in premises liability cases, so you will need an honest and aggressive lawyer on your side.
- Our award-winning attorneys have won millions in compensation for slip and fall victims that suffered serious injuries.
- Top attorney Lloyd Bell, who founded Bell Law Firm, has been recognized by local publications for his superior legal skills.
- We understand that you’re busy, which is why our lawyers will come to you to discuss your legal options.
- Read through the reviews on our website to see why our clients think we are one of the best law firms in Georgia.
Most people never expect to sustain injuries in in a grocery store, retailer, theater, sports arena, or neighbor’s home, but unfortunately, it happens far too often. If you have been injured on another person’s property, you may be able to file a premises liability claim to recover compensation.
Premises liability is a legal concept that holds property owners accountable for injuries that occur on their property. However, the property owner is not automatically blamed for every accident that occurs on his property. The victim must be able to prove that the accident occurred as a result of the property owner’s negligence. For example, a business owner who is well aware that there is a puddle of water by the entrance to his retail store but does nothing to clean up the mess or warn customers of the hazard is negligent.
But, not every case will be so clear cut. Proving liability can be extremely difficult in premises liability cases, which is why you will need legal representation from the top personal injury attorneys at Bell Law Firm. Our attorneys have over 25 years of experience handling premises liability claims in the Atlanta area.
Legal Services For Those Who Have Been Injured in Traffic Collisions
Car Accident Lawyer Focused on Achieving the Best Possible Outcome in Your Case
- Attorney Lloyd Bell gives each client his personal cell phone number so they can reach him whenever they want to talk about their case.
- Our award-winning attorneys are more than happy to meet you at home or in the hospital to discuss your case.
- Lloyd Bell formerly worked as an insurance defense lawyer, so he knows the best way to approach negotiations with the insurance company involved in your case.
- You will need honest and aggressive legal representation from one of the top law firms to recover the compensation that you are entitled to after a car accident.
- Take a look at the reviews on our website to learn more about what it’s like to work with the lawyers at Bell Law Firm.
Even if you obey all traffic laws, focus solely on the road, and stay aware of your surroundings, you could still be involved in an auto accident caused by a negligent driver. Even a minor fender bender that involves two cars traveling at low speeds could lead to serious injuries. Victims may suffer from whiplash, low back pain, or even a concussion if their head makes contact with the window, steering wheel, or dashboard during the collision.
If you have sustained injuries in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, you are not alone. This is a reality that countless people across the country have to face every year. Luckily, there is a way for victims to seek justice against the negligent parties that have caused them harm. Immediately following a car accident, contact an attorney to learn about your legal options. An attorney can guide you through every step of the process, from the moments right after the collision all the way through to the settlement with the insurance company or verdict in your case. It doesn’t matter how minor the accident was—if you have suffered as a result of the collision, it’s important to pursue legal action.
Have you been injured in Atlanta, GA? Let us protect your rights and help you recover damages from the at-fault party. If you would like to discuss your case with one of our personal injury lawyers, call Bell Law Firm at 855-253-1368 today to schedule a free consultation. Our attorneys provide each client with the emotional support and professional legal services that they need during this challenging time.