Injury Lawyer Known For Helping Victims
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has been providing honest and aggressive representation to personal injury victims in Coweta County for over 25 years.
- The lawyer rating website Avvo has given Lloyd Bell a perfect 10/10 score, in part because of his positive reviews.
- Bell Law Firm is recognized as one of the best law firms by other professionals in the legal community.
- You won’t have to pay our award-winning attorneys unless we are able to help you recover compensation.
- Our top lawyers offer flexible hours and are willing to meet you at home or in the hospital if it is more convenient for you.
Our office provides legal services to clients located in Coweta County, Clayton County, Fulton County, Fayette County, and other areas throughout the city of Atlanta, GA. Some of our law firm’s practice areas include:
A catastrophic personal injury can happen to anyone. You may have to stop working and spend a few weeks or months in therapy or rehabilitation. Those who have been injured by another person’s negligence in this state may receive complete reimbursement for their medical care, days lost from work, and all other damages generated by the accident and injury. However, to win that compensation, a personal injury victim will need to be represented by an experienced Coweta County personal injury attorney. At the Bell Law Firm, we can review the facts of your specific case, provide injury victims with sound and candid legal advice, and if necessary, fight aggressively to win the compensation that is rightfully yours.
Navigating through the process of a personal injury claim can be scary and confusing. That is why you should contact a skilled and knowledgeable attorney as soon as possible following a personal injury.
Law Firm Focused on Recovering Compensation For Medical Malpractice Victims
Medical Malpractice Attorney Known For His Superior Trial Skills
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell has served as the lead counsel in over 75 jury trials.
- Thanks to Lloyd Bell’s honest and aggressive representation, our clients have been awarded millions of dollars in compensation.
- Unlike other attorneys, Lloyd Bell has a background in science, which helps him explain complex medical issues to jurors.
- Medical malpractice victims receive the attention they deserve when they work with a lawyer at our firm.
- We have been recognized as one of the top personal injury law firms in the state.
- One of our client reviews states, “When you are working with Lloyd…you are in the best legal hands available.”
- If you have been a victim of medical malpractice, it’s imperative that you schedule a free consultation with the lawyers at Bell Law Firm today.
When a doctor or other healthcare provider fails to properly care for or treat a patient, a medical malpractice claim may arise. Unfortunately, even a small mistake such as administering too much or too little of a medication can have serious and sometimes fatal consequences. If you have been injured because of a healthcare provider’s mistake, it’s important to learn about your legal options.
One concept that medical malpractice victims should be familiar with is the “standard of care.” If a doctor makes a mistake, it is not automatically considered to be medical malpractice unless you can prove that he was not exercising the proper standard of care. How can you prove this? If you can show that another competent healthcare provider would not have made the same mistake under similar circumstances, then you have proven that the doctor failed to exercise reasonable care. If you cannot prove this, you may not be able to recover compensation in your medical malpractice case.
Proving that the doctor has acted negligently can be challenging without the help of an experienced attorney. If you believe your health has suffered as a result of a negligent medical professional, contact the attorneys at Bell Law Firm today to discuss your case in detail.
Trial Attorney Holding Wrongdoers Accountable For Their Actions After a Truck Accident
Truck Accident Attorney Dedicated to Helping the Injured in Coweta County
- Truck accidents are much more complex than car accidents, so you will need the honest and aggressive representation from one of the top lawyers in the state.
- Award-winning attorney Lloyd Bell was selected as a “Super Lawyer” by Atlanta Magazine.
- Georgia Trend Magazine also included Lloyd Bell, the founder of Bell Law Firm, on a list of the “Legal Elite.”
- Lloyd Bell has also been given an “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is the best rating that attorneys can be given.
- Find out why our clients think we are one of the best law firms in the state by reading the reviews on our website.
There are far more standard-sized cars than large commercial trucks on the roads, so truck accidents are less common than car accidents. However, truck accidents are much more catastrophic, so even though they do not occur as frequently, they still cause a great deal of damage.
A commercial truck can weigh up to 25 times more than a standard-sized car. Even if a commercial truck lightly taps the back of a car, the passengers inside the car could suffer injuries. Some of the most common injuries that victims sustain in truck accidents include fractured bones, internal injuries, lacerations, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord damage. In addition to the physical injuries, victims can also suffer emotional injuries. Being involved in a truck accident can be traumatizing, and if the injuries are severe, the victim may need to time to grieve the loss of quality of life.
A number of different parties can be held liable in truck accident cases, including the driver, the trucking company that employs the driver, the company responsible for maintaining the truck, and parts manufacturers. If you have been involved in a truck accident, contact an attorney at Bell Law Firm right away so he can immediately begin defending your rights and fighting for your compensation.
Lawyer Who Has Been Recognized as the Best in the State for Premises Liability Cases
Premises Liability Lawyer With Over 25 Years of Experience
- Our award-winning law firm has a long history of helping those who have been seriously injured because of negligent property owners.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell is not afraid to take on large insurance companies in the courtroom.
- Learn more about our honest and aggressive legal representation by reading the reviews on our website.
- Our attorneys will fight tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- Unlike the lawyers at other law firms, our team only takes on a select number of cases so we can give each client the attention he or she deserves.
- Schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer in our office today.
If you have been injured while on another person’s property, you may be able to recover compensation by filing a premises liability claim. But, compensation is never a guarantee. To achieve the outcome you desire, you will need to provide proof that the property owner’s negligence led to your injuries. How? You have to be able to show that the property owner created the hazard, knew about the hazard, or should have known about the hazard because a competent property owner would have known about it under similar circumstances.
As you can imagine, proving that a property owner knew or should have known about a hazard can be challenging. Because Georgia is a modified comparative negligence state, the property owner’s insurance company may also make an effort to place some of the blame on you so they do not have to pay as large of a settlement. Premises liability claims are one of the most complex types of personal injury cases, so you shouldn’t take a chance working with an inexperienced attorney. If a hazardous condition on a public or private property has caused you harm, seek legal advice from the attorneys at Bell Law Firm.
Legal Services to Help You Recover the Compensation You Deserve After A Car Accident
Car Accident Attorney Protecting the Rights of Victims
- Car accident victims need honest and aggressive legal representation from the top lawyers in the state in order to recover the maximum amount of compensation.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell founded Bell Law Firm to help victims fight back against those who caused them harm.
- Our award-winning law firm has the legal resources to thoroughly investigate your car accident claim.
- Our attorneys have been recognized as the best in the area by our peers and former clients.
- See why our clients think we are one of the top law firms by reading the reviews on this website.
- If you have been injured in a car accident, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our office today.
If you have been involved in a car accident, you may be suffering or recovering from various injuries, including whiplash, head trauma, spinal cord damage, broken bones, and soft tissue injuries. Medical bills may begin to pile up as you receive extensive treatment for your injuries. It may be impossible for you to return to work in the weeks or months after an accident, which makes it even more difficult to make ends meet. This is a reality that many car accident victims have to face, but they don’t have to face it alone.
If you have been injured in a car accident, seek legal representation from the attorneys at Bell Law Firm today. If the accident was caused by a negligent driver, such as a driver who was texting behind the wheel, speeding, driving recklessly, or intoxicated at the time of the accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries. The amount and type of compensation that is awarded to car accident victims varies on a case-by-case basis, but our attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum amount possible.
Have you been injured? If another person’s negligence is to blame, schedule a free consultation with our team of personal injury lawyers by calling 855-253-1368 today. Our team will meet with each client to discuss how we can serve them and help them reach favorable outcomes in their cases. When we represent personal injury victims, we are prepared to bring the case to trial if a settlement cannot be reached.