Injury Lawyer Helping Clients in Cobb County
- Our top law firm has helped Cobb County victims recover millions of dollars in compensation.
- Lloyd Bell is an award-winning lawyer who has been named as part of Georgia’s “Legal Elite” by Georgia Trend Magazine.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has also been given the prestigious “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is only given to ethical and highly skilled attorneys.
- You can read reviews about our honest and aggressive team of lawyers right here on our website.
- If you want to recover the maximum amount of compensation, it’s imperative that you work with one of the best law firms in Cobb County.
At Bell Law Firm, our attorneys will aggressively negotiate to reach a settlement with the defendant. If this is not possible, our attorneys are ready and willing to take your case to trial in civil court. Some of our firm’s many practice areas include:
More than thirty million personal injuries require a doctor’s attention each year in the U.S. About half of those injuries are traffic-related; the other injuries happen in almost every imaginable way. Personal injuries are often the result of another person’s negligence, and in the state of Georgia, there is genuine hope for those who’ve been seriously injured by another’s negligence.
It can be difficult to prove liability in some injury cases, so you will need an experienced attorney on your side in order to recover the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys are prepared to take your case to trial in civil court if the negligent party is not willing to settle the issue.
If you’ve been injured by a negligent car or truck driver, a negligent property owner or product manufacturer, or even a negligent doctor, an experienced Cobb County personal injury attorney at the Bell Law Firm can discuss the details of your case, outline your legal rights and options, and offer you the aggressive legal representation that victims of personal injury need and deserve.
Law Firm Serving Medical Malpractice Victims Since 1999
Medical Malpractice Lawyer With Proven Trial Skills
- If you have been injured by a negligent doctor, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at Bell Law Firm.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has tried over 75 cases before juries across the country.
- Our award-winning attorneys have won millions for victims of medical malpractice.
- Our top lawyers are skilled in helping jurors understand complex medical issues that arise in malpractice cases.
- We are considered one of the best law firms in Georgia because of our honest and aggressive approach and dedication to our clients.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn more about working with our law firm.
Everyone makes mistakes at work, but unfortunately the mistakes made by a doctor or other medical professional have much more serious consequences than those made by other types of workers.
One of the most common types of medical malpractice is misdiagnosis, which occurs when a doctor fails to properly diagnose a patient’s condition. This can occur because a doctor does not order the right tests, fails to read test results correctly, or forgets to ask about a patient’s medical history before diagnosing his condition. Other forms of medical malpractice include surgical errors, prescription errors, failure to diagnose, and birth injuries. Each of these forms of malpractice can lead to serious injuries and in some cases, fatalities.
If a medical professional has caused you harm, it’s important to contact an attorney to learn about your legal options. Medical malpractice victims may be entitled to compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. But before you can recover compensation, you will need to seek legal representation from one of the top attorneys at Bell Law Firm.
Trial Attorney Known For His Passion and Commitment to Truck Accident Victims
Truck Accident Lawyer Taking Action For Victims
- Attorney Lloyd Bell has been rated a perfect 10/10 on Avvo, which bases scores partly on client reviews.
- Our award-winning law firm has the legal resources to thoroughly investigate truck accident cases and seek justice for victims.
- Lloyd Bell has been named a “Super Lawyer” by Atlanta Magazine every year since 2005 because of his honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Our top attorneys are not intimidated by large trucking companies—we believe in fighting for the underdog.
- Discuss your truck accident case with lawyers from one of the best law firms in Georgia by scheduling a free consultation today.
The average car weighs around 4,000 lbs. while semi trucks can weigh up to 80,000 lbs. If a 80,000 lb. truck collides with a 4,000 lb. sedan, the results can be tragic. Motorists who have been hit by a truck may suffer serious injuries, including broken bones, spinal cord injuries, head trauma, and internal injuries.
Who can you hold liable for your injuries? It depends. There are a number of parties that could be responsible, including the truck driver, trucking company, and parts manufacturer. Each of these parties could try to place the blame on you or point the finger at each other instead of accepting responsibility. Determining who is liable is one of the challenges that comes along with truck accidents, but an experienced attorney can help. A lawyer will immediately begin investigating the circumstances surrounding the accident once you make the call, so don’t delay. If you have sustained injuries in a truck accident, contact an attorney at Bell Law Firm right away.
Lawyer With A Track Record of Success for Premises Liability Injury Victims
Premises Liability Lawyer Seeking Justice on Behalf of Victims
- Our honest and aggressive lawyers have secured millions in compensation for slip and fall victims.
- Attorney Lloyd Bell founded Bell Law Firm in order to help those who had been seriously injured.
- Lloyd Bell is an award-winning lawyer who is frequently recognized as one of the top legal professionals in the area.
- Our clients can get in touch with their attorneys at any time—in fact, Lloyd Bell even gives clients his personal cell phone number.
- See why we are considered one of the best law firms in the area by reading the reviews on our website.
Have you injured yourself by slipping on a wet floor in a grocery store? Have you fallen because of a defective staircase in your favorite movie theater? Has your child been attacked by the neighbor’s dog while visiting the neighbor in his private residence? In all of these situations, you may be able to file a premises liability claim against the negligent property to recover compensation.
Premises liability is a legal concept that holds both residential and commercial property owners responsible for maintaining safe conditions on their properties at all times. If a hazard on the property injures a visitor, the property owner could be held liable for the visitor’s injuries if it can be proven that the property owner knew or should have known about the hazardous condition.
Georgia is a modified comparative negligence state, which means you may be found partly to blame for the accident. If you are found to be more than 50% responsible for the accident, you will not be able to recover compensation. Don’t take this risk—let an attorney prove that the property owner was fully liable so you don’t lose the opportunity to collect compensation for your injuries.
Legal Services Available to Car Accident Victims
Car Accident Lawyer Representing the Injured in Cobb County
- Attorney Lloyd Bell spent years as an insurance defense lawyer, so he knows exactly how to negotiate with an insurance adjuster after an accident.
- Unlike other law firms, the award-winning attorneys at Bell Law Firm focus on a select number of cases so our clients get the attention they deserve.
- Our honest and aggressive lawyers are committed to achieving the best possible outcome for each and every client.
- To see what other clients have to say about our top attorneys, read the reviews right here on our website.
Car accidents range in severity, but even a minor fender bender that does not damage either vehicle involved in the collision could lead to serious injuries. Car accident victims often suffer from whiplash, soft tissue damage, broken bones, back pain, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries after a car accident. Your first priority after an accident should be seeking medical treatment for your injuries. Then, it’s best to contact an attorney.
Car accident cases can be fairly complex, especially if there are multiple vehicles involved or if liability or the victim’s injuries are being questioned. The experienced attorneys at Bell Law Firm know the ins and outs of handling a car accident claim, so there is no case that is too complex. Compensation is never guaranteed after a car accident, but your best bet at recovering the compensation you deserve is hiring an attorney who can fight tirelessly on your behalf.
Have you been injured by another person’s negligence in Atlanta, GA? Please schedule a free consultation with one of our Cobb County personal injury lawyers by calling 855-253-1368 today. Clients are also free to message us by filling out the online form on our website.